Saturday, October 6, 2018

NaNoWriMo (2018)

NaNoWriMo 2018 Participant FlairI'm going ahead and committing to the NaNoWriMo writing challenge this year. Every year in November writers all over the world take on the task of writing 50k words over the course of 30 days. I've completed that challenge a few times during Camps, but I've never met my goal in the official month. This is the year I beat it!

I won't be doing it the traditional way. Instead of working on one story I'm going to work on two. This makes me a rebel and I'll embrace that title. The stories are going to be the last two in the Star Crossed Series. Meredith and Malcolm are ready for their stories to be told and finished and I'm willing to roll with them.

Chasing High Noon, the third story in the series is complete now and going through revisions. It will be released this coming Winter. The two stories that follow are the ones I'll be working on this November. The titles for now are Witching Hour Madness and Knot in Destiny.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DCGSWL2Meredith and Malcolm have been driving characters and while they can make me run in circles trying to keep up I really love working with them. That's why this November is THE month I'm going to reach 50k. Caught by Nightfall (25k words) was completed last April with lots of time left over. This gives me hope and determination.

Fellow writers, are you going to take the challenge this November? Are you a preper or a pantser?

Readers, what would you like to see happen between Malcolm and Meredith?




No comments:

Post a Comment