Thursday, March 26, 2015

Projects and Updates

 

 This quote rings loud and clear to me along with many other writers. I've been bouncing back and forth between story ideas for the last month or so. After finishing Fire Hunt I wanted to take a few weeks off to let my brain recalibrate, but the ideas in my head just wanted to get wrote down. I now have a nice stack of notes ranging from my sci-fi to a number of shorts and even a bit on a fantasy novel. 

I'm waiting on my editor to get in touch with me about Fire Hunt. Once the editing begins I won't be able to focus solely on just one story so I'm not over eager to jump into a new novel. Of course, my muse has different feelings about this.

There's a new paranormal romance storyline revolving around my mind right now. This one takes place in the waking realm and the dream realm and the characters are really talkative right now. The outline for this one is already established and notes are piling up on me. 

I've submitted Just Beyond Daybreak to another publisher. I'm really hoping to find a home for this story by the end of the year. I fought off the urge to do a bit of rewriting. If I don't hear anything back from this publisher I may bite the bullet and just revise and rewrite. 

A few hops are coming up that I'm hoping to join. I really love interacting with the other readers and writings on these hops and I've found a few really great books along the way.

That's all for today. Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment