Friday, December 13, 2019

Full Moon New Releases (Dec 2019)






It's time for the Full Moon releases! Okay, so the full moon was yesterday, but it's Friday the 13th! We're playing with fate. 


Her Vampire Prince by Ines Johnson


Image result for Her Vampire Prince by Ines JohnsonCari
How hard is it to die?
Don’t ask me. I’ve been failing at it for a year.
My father lost his life in a fatal car wreck while I walked away without a scratch.
Now I taunt that bastard Death on a daily basis.
Volcano hopping. Street racing. Skydiving.
But then Death comes for me.

Hadrian
For centuries, I’ve been a dead vampire walking.
No warmth, no feeling. No reason to live.
Then she bursts into my life.
A mortal daredevil with a carefree laugh.
She literally falls from the sky and into my arms.
She’s got a death wish and I’ve got a hunger only she can slake.


She’s my prey, but she wants to leave?
No way. She’s mine. And I’m never letting her go. 
 
Released Dec 7th on Amazon 
 
 
Prince of Never by Juno Heart

Image result for Prince of Never by Juno Heart

A fae prince with a poisoned heart. A mortal girl with a magical voice. Neither one believes in fairy tales.

City waitress Lara has the voice of an angel and no idea she's marked as the fated mate of a silver-eyed royal from another realm. When she falls into Faery and meets an obnoxious huntsman who mistakes her for a troll, she’s amazed to discover he’s the cursed Prince of Air in disguise. Ever's mother, the queen, is less than impressed. The opposing court of techno-loving Unseelie wants her as their very own pet. And an evil air mage wishes her dead.

Held captive by Elemental fae in the Land of Five, she’s certainly hit rock bottom.

But songs wield power, and Lara happens to be a true diva. Now if only she can use her newfound magical skill to make the Prince of Never a little less attractive. The first thing she wants is to find a way back home, and the last is to fall in love.

Ever and Lara think they know what they want, but destiny and an age-old curse have other ideas.

Book 1, a standalone with a HEA in the Y.A. interconnected series, each one starring a different cruel prince and his human fated mate.

For lovers of Faery. Above all else, romance rules
 
Released Dec 10th 



Sin & Spirit by K.F. Breene

Image result for Sin & Spirit by K.F. BreeneKieran has stepped up to take his place as the ruler of magical San Francisco. As his girlfriend I'm in the spotlight, and the Hades Demigods have taken notice. They want me on their team, and they don’t plan on asking nicely.

Kieran and I are both under fire. They will kill him to get to me, and they'll take me by force if necessary. It is essential I learn more of my magic.

With no other options, I do what scares me the most - I summon the last Spirit Walker to help train me. Except, he's a loose cannon with looser morals, and learning spirit is treacherous. I might evade the Demigods only to be lost in spirit forever. 


Coming Dec. 31st!





That's the new releases for this month. Hope you find something to keep you warm!

As always if you know of a book releasing let me know and I'll add it!

Peace and Love and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment