Thursday, December 6, 2018

Flash Book Sale


End of the Year Book Sale

I was planning an End of the Year book sale, but instead I'm doing a Flash Sale! My coffee buddy of 13 years, Shader, has some unexpected vet bills and every book sold will be going towards her health and recovery costs. 


This sale will be going until all my current stock is sold.

I will be posting each book and description in the comments.





Dates:  Now!

Find your next book on my Facebook Page

Book Prices
(Shipping costs - $3 + .50 per extra book after first)


  • Just Beyond Daybreak - $5 ($5.99)
  • Caught by Nightfall - $5 ($5.99)
  • Lost Relic - $5 ($5.99)
  • Witch Hunt - $10 ($12.99)
  • Fox Hunt - $10 ($11.99)
  • Fire Hunt - $10 ($12.99)


Payment: Paypal

·         Paypal.me/JRWhite84
·         Pay in Person at Pickup

Every order will ship within two days of purchase. A tracking number will be provided.


Local Pickup available in Oconee SC to avoid shipping costs! 



Current Book Stock

No comments:

Post a Comment