Wednesday, April 5, 2017
CampNaNoWriMo Writer Fuel
Who doesn't love a good book? What's better than having a cup of coffee or glass of wine with the good book? Maybe a snack. Writers are the same. For me, the best idea for fueling any inspiration is always going to be Coffee and Wine.
But you, like me, need a couple of other things too. Real food matters. To get started, I love quick fix meals. The best and easiest meals to fix are ramen noodles. There are hundreds of ways to make ramen and everyone likes it a little different.
Here's my go to recipe:
1) Bring one and a half cups of water to boil
2) Add ramen noodle pasta block
3) Give it half a minute to soften up and then unfold the pasta block
4) Add your flavoring packet and a splash of soy sauce
5) Stir and let boil for 5 minutes
You just made Jessie's Camp Special. Enjoy!
Peace and Love!