Monday, June 24, 2013

Witch Hunt : The Publishing Process





So I thought I would add the cover of Witch Hunt. I personally really like this cover. I was a little worried because I only filled out a form for this and didn't get to preview it before publishing, but I had nothing to worry about. It came out great! At least I think so. 

As Witch Hunt was my first professional published novel, I didn't know much about the entire process. Like many authors I feared the editing process. We've all heard the horror stories, but editing was a real dream for me. Waiting on the release turned out to be the hardest part.

Now to focus on promotion and spreading the word. By the by, if you're interested you can find Witch Hunt for sale @ Cobblestone Press. You can also read an except from the beginning of the story.

Good dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment