Friday, January 10, 2020

Full Moon New Releases (Jan 2020)


It's a new year and it's time for some new books! Welcome to 2020. Hope you find just what you're looking for.



Charmed Souls by Abbi Glines
 
Charmed Souls FOR WEB
They say blood is thicker than water, but I was never proud of mine. A female born into the Kamlock bloodline was destined to possess three things they couldn’t change—a crazy as hell mother, an unfair amount of beauty, and a Charmed soul that was as black as night.

All a Kamlock woman ever desired in life was to use her beauty to destroy wealthy men and take their riches. A century had passed since a generation of Kamlock sisters had been anything other than gold diggers.

All I ever wanted was to be free of them. I knew I couldn’t change my cursed birth, but I could change its legacy. I had a job, I had friends, and I was slowly gaining my independence.
Until Rathe Scott crashed into my life and tore it apart.

He made me feel what I had spent my entire life never wanting to feel. He brought out a darkness I’d not known was inside me. And just when I thought I was becoming everything I had sworn I would never become…

He was gone.

 Released Jan 4



Some promises are meant to be broken…
Veritas spent most of her life as a vampire Law Guardian. Now, she’s about to break every rule by secretly hunting down the dark souls that were freed in order to save Ian. But the risks are high. For if she gets caught, she could lose her job. And catching the sinister creatures might cost Veritas her own life.

Some vows are forever…
Ian’s memories might be fragmented, but this master vampire isn’t about to be left behind by the woman who entranced him, bound herself to him, and then disappeared. So what if demons, other Law Guardians, and dangerous, otherworldly forces stand against them? Come hell or high water, Ian intends to remind Veritas of the burning passion between them, because she is the only person seared on his mind—and his soul…

Coming Jan 28th from Avon. 



Knot in Destiny (Star Crossed Book 5) by J.R. White

Meredith Blackburn is about to get married. Everything has finally fallen into place and nothing is going to stand in her way. Her happily ever after is put at risk when an objection isn’t just voiced but forces Meredith into the most elaborate prison ever conceived of.

Ready to make Meredith his wife, Malcolm Blackwood is more than willing to tie the knot, but he didn’t think it would be so tight. Getting through this maze of monsters is the only way to get Meredith back to the alter and he’s determined to make it the happiest day of their lives.

Can they untie this knot? Or will their thread unravel?


Available  in Paperback now on Amazon!
 
EBook releasing Jan 15th.




That's it for now! Hope you find the perfect book for the New Year!

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment