Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Writer's Rambling: 2019 Projects

Things are going and I'm running into walls. Scalable walls, but walls none the less.

As many of the lovely readers know, the Star Crossed Series is coming to an end in Jan 2020. Since NaNoWriMo was a bust for me this year I've moved on to finishing edits and formatting on Knot in Destiny. These characters are my children and letting them go is rough, but their story has come to an end for me.


Here's the cover and I'm in love with it! Unlike the other covers, there is only Meredith featured. Malcolm didn't get a headline because it's a wedding and he was doing his best to stay out of the planning. (Most men do!)

Knot in Destiny is set to release Jan 31, 2020 and I'm still working on all the marketing stuff to go along with that. Tricky stuff. There will be a few teasers coming out in the weeks leading up to the release and I'm thinking about running a sale or two to help promote.

Finishing up this series has brought another problem to the forefront of my concerns. What to work on next??


There are a few stories and characters fighting to be heard, but I haven't settled on any yet. My NaNoWriMo story is still there and if I can work through the glitch that made me stop last week, I may continue to work on it. It's an interactive paranormal romance and I'm hoping it runs a little smoother once things start calm down.

The dreamweaver stories are also hammering away at my mind and another series has created itself in the back of my mind. Fea, demons, witches and demon hunters. It's going to be a fun time.

Thanks for reading my ramblings.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment