Saturday, November 21, 2015

Imagine Sexy


http://mysexysaturday.blogspot.com

It's time for another My Sexy Saturday post. This week our theme is Imagine Sexy and I can only blush at some of the things Malcolm can imagine doing with Meredith.


"I don't give a damn about your Dragon's Eye, but I do care about my spell books and one of them is missing. What do you have to do with that?" Malcolm snarled.

Her breathing was heavy, every breath pressed her beasts against his chest. Any other time he wouldn't risk being this close, but anger and determination was stronger than list alone. He watched her pink tongue slip over her lush bottom lip and waited for his answer. It seemed to take her a second to gather her words, but when she did answer him he was surprised that her voice was unwavering. "I told you it might happen. I warned you, but you didn't give a damn then."


That's this week's snippet from an upcoming short, Just Beyond Daybreak. Don't forget to hop over to the other blogs for more great reads.



1 comment: