Monday, August 25, 2014

Book Trailer Madness

So I decided over the weekend that I would take the plunge and create a book trailer for Witch Hunt. This was something I had been thinking about doing for a while and I'm happy to say that considering I did it myself I like it. It was also within my budget. For any writer finding money to add to the budget can be hard. I used mostly free stock footage, images and music for this video, and along with Windows Movie Maker it was complete within a day.

I used a haiku that I wrote to help market the book for the text and the desktop image the art department at Cobblestone Press provided me. I've also been working on a trailer for Fox Hunt and with any luck I'll be able to share it also.


 


Until next time, peace and love!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment